Feel like home?
Okay, finally my common test is over. I shall say it isnt that hard or easy. It's acceptable for me. After my paper in the morning, my friends and I headed town. Is like ages ever since I step into town. It's pretty awkward to get comfy with friends you know for only 7 weeks to head town to shop and catch movie.
The moment I step into PS, i got the feeling like after 10 long years of waiting then u finally get to see your family, I feel so overwhelmed and memories came flooding and overtake me. I miss those days after school whereby after school I would head town with my darlings. It's a very overwhelming emotion. I cant help but felt like running back to school. Haha.
Anyway, went to catch movie with my classmates. We caught the movie The Benchwarmers, I would recommend to those who havent had a good laugh, i practically laugh my way through the whole movie. Enjoy it loads. I really miss my darlings and friends in BS, taking neo-prints with new pple is an awkward situation. I dun think i like the photos except for my face.=x
The moment I step into PS, i got the feeling like after 10 long years of waiting then u finally get to see your family, I feel so overwhelmed and memories came flooding and overtake me. I miss those days after school whereby after school I would head town with my darlings. It's a very overwhelming emotion. I cant help but felt like running back to school. Haha.
Anyway, went to catch movie with my classmates. We caught the movie The Benchwarmers, I would recommend to those who havent had a good laugh, i practically laugh my way through the whole movie. Enjoy it loads. I really miss my darlings and friends in BS, taking neo-prints with new pple is an awkward situation. I dun think i like the photos except for my face.=x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home